The activities associated with determining the resources required to deliver the project, requesting product and resources for the project order (routing) and determining the delivery date for the project order (scheduling). This may include placing a request or order for product or resources on the supplying entity (manufacturing, sourcing, delivery resources).
- Scheduling project delivery date (people and products)
- Resource/capacity allocation and reservation
- Automated Capable-To-Promise
- Project delivery planning for large scale installations
- Allocating order-engineering, production and installation resources to a project
Engineer-to-Order orders are typically called projects due to the complexity of such orders.
|D304||Schedule Project Resources||3||D304|