Latest revision as of 02:35, 22 August 2020
Commercial Return is a term describing Return of products or deliveries identified as wrong product ordered or delivered, deliveries marked as damaged or missing paperwork or otherwise refused deliveries.
- Missing Purchase Order number on paperwork
- Under-delivery, over-delivery
- Incorrect item numbers on paperwork or packaging
- Incorrect delivery form factor or delivery equipment
- Wrong date/time (e.g. missing delivery slots at customer warehouses)
Commercial Return is a subclass of Product Returns.