Read our License page to learn more about using OpenReference content.
The Terms in Short
Part of our mission is to:
- Develop and share a standard language for business (the 'OpenReference'). OpenReference is Open Standards for anyone to access, use, modify, and share — subject to measures that preserve provenance and Openness.
- Disseminate this content effectively and globally, free of charge.
You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Share and Reuse our articles and other media under free and open licenses.
- Contribute To and Edit our various sites or Projects.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate Copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You Freely License Your Contributions – you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No Professional Advice – the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
The Full Terms