The activities associated with creating and maintaining Work Orders to repair, refurbish, remanufacture products or repair, maintain or overhaul assets. This may include consolidation of similar returned products or assets from multiple sources where applicable or approval of Work Order Requisitions.
The Work Order may include specific documentation on the condition of the product or asset and instructions how to repair or recondition the product or asset.
- Approval or planning generated Requisitions
- Work orders to repair a customer asset
- Work orders to repair a product for sale as 'refurbished'
- In a recycling center: Work orders to recycle returned products or parts
- In refurbishment plant: Production orders for lease returns
- In a retail repair store: Work order for repair
- In a retail service center/store: Repair order for repair service center
Some use cases apply different names for Work Order, including: Production Order, Service Order, Repair Order
|M401||Create Work Order||3||M401|